Background

Monday, August 29, 2011

End Table Refurb!!

I got this table at a garage sale for $3!!! Once again, Tyler was not impressed but I think I did a pretty good job.  Tyler even says that it is his favorite thing I've done!!! Here are some pics!
This is before any work was done! Pretty Ugly!!

These are the doors!

You can see why Tyler was not impressed!!

All painted red! Much better!

Hinges and Handles before

Doors all red!

Hinges painted black!!!

This is what it looks like when it is covered in glaze. Kinda scary!!

Wiping glaze off.

One door all glazed and wiped off.

Both doors finished!

It is looking much better!!

Door with handles attached!!!

The finished product!!
Well except we put longer legs on so it would stand a little taller.

This is what mine and Linzi's feet looked like when we were done!! Haha

Linzi and I worked very hard!! I definitely look like it anyways!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers