Background

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School!!!


For the past two weeks, I have been working frantically and non-stop to get my room and myself ready for the new school year.  It has been crazy.  I am totally exhausted and cannot believe how fast the Summer went.  It took me all of the two weeks but I can finally say I am ready for the first day.


Rhett Ervin Dudley- 22 weeks and ready for school! lol

Two days before I went back to work, a friend at church offered me a bath tub.  I have always wanted one and so I had to say yes, of course.  Needless to say, Tyler was not a happy camper about having to move it around in my room. When I first got it, it was an awful pink color!  I painted it black and now it looks amazing.  At open house, the bath tub was a huge success.  It is what all the kids were talking about!  Here are some pics. 

Before
All Black!

And again!
One leg is red!

The Finished Product!  It looks so cute in my classroom!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers