Background

Monday, August 8, 2011

Blogging...starting out sloooow!!!

This morning (per request by Grace), I decided to start a blog.  This is everyone's forewarning! I am not a writer, I don't make clever jokes and I will probably misuse and misspell tons of stuff!!!

So, with that said, getting started was way more frustrating than I had anticipated! I consider myself a perfectionist and getting my blog to look exactly how I wanted it was extremely nerve racking.  I literally worked on it from ten this morning until just before this post! Needless to say, it is not perfect, but it will do!

Grace also requested belly pictures so here is the first of more to come!
Rhett Ervin Dudley- approximately 19 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I knew yours would be adorable! I am so excited and can't wait for your next post. That is going up tomorrow right? LOL! I want lots of updates! Nothing like a bossy sister-in-law huh?! You will also have to post all your DIY projects and give your non-creative sister-in-law (me) some inspiration!!! Did I mention I am excited?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I just got to thinkin' "where do I come off requesting belly pictures when I basically went into hiding as I expanded with the goober doobers in my belly!?" But I was scarily fat and exhausted looking so I think I was doing everyone a favor! You are cute pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers