Background

Monday, August 29, 2011

LONGEST WEEK EVER!!!!!!!!

This week school started and it was the longest week of my life!!! Monday I, literally, could not feel my feet!!! I think I had Tyler a little worried when I sent him a text saying exactly that!! But seriously, my whole body was exhausted!!! I think it was Rhett saying, "Hey mom, I don't like this work thing!"  haha! The rest of the week has gone by sooooo slow.  It seems that every day it gets harder and harder to drag myself out of bed! TGIF!

This year my class is the same size as last year (20), but for some reason it feels much much bigger!! They all seem so small and need so much help!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job, but the first couple of weeks are always so stressful trying to get them in a routine.  I will admit, each day the daily routines became smoother but we still need work! 

Another thing that got started this week was school sports for Linzi!  I was so excited and a little sad that she is in 7th grade and playing sports at school.  Already on Monday, she started the practicing/trying-out process for volleyball.  There were 33 7th grade girls trying out.  Only 10 girls would make the A team and 10 girls would make the B team.  On Wednesday, I was so excited when my mom called and told me Linzi made the A team!  She had her first scrimmage last night and she was so thrilled to be playing.  I can't believe she is becoming so grown-up.  Here are some pics of the game and Linzi.

Waiting for a serve!


Getting in position!

Linzi, Me and Rhett!! haha
I can't believe she is old enough for school sports!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers