Background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Chair Transformed!


A few months ago, a couple girls I work with and I went garage sale shopping.  I found the cutest chair (well not yet) and I got it for only $10! Of course, Tyler didn't approve of it at all!  My plan was to immediately get started on re-upholstering it.  But instead, I let it sit in the dining room until this past week.  About every week, Tyler would come home from work and say, "Are you gonna do anything with that chair?" I would quickly chime back with, "I'll do it next week!" Of course, I did not do it the next week.  It took threatening from Tyler to finally get me motivated to work on it!  Ray and Monica were coming in 5 days and Tyler told me I had that long to get it done or it was going in the dumpster.  So, I got my butt in gear and finished it in two days!! Needless to say, I was pretty impressed with myself! It turned out so cute and I think it will be a great addition to Rhett's room!!  

No more ugly green and blue fabric!!
The back is covered!

One side is finished! It's already looking better! :)

Only the two front pieces left!! AAAH

All done!  And looking very cute, if I do say so myself!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers