Background

Friday, September 2, 2011

My Big-Headed Baby!

This week I had a sonogram on Monday.  Tyler met me there and we were super excited to see our growing Boy!  After waiting like an hour to get in to the room, we finally got to see him!! The sonogram technician kept moving over different parts of his body and measuring and labeling things.  When she got to his head she said, " Oh! He has a big head!"  What do you say to that?  She kept measuring and labeling and also pointed out that he also has long arms!!  At this time, he weighs 1.7lbs which is a little more than what most babies at this stage weigh.  She showed us the page with all his measurements and in most of the areas, he is in the 90th percentile!! Tyler is, of course, excited about a large baby! Me, on the other hand, not so much considering he has to come out some way!! LOL The technician said that if he grows to his head he will be 8-9lbs!! YIKES!! But really, I am glad we have a healthy growing baby!!! The whole time she was trying to get a picture of his face for us.  Rhett was just not cooperating!! When we got in the elevator I told Tyler, "Great! He is going to be stubborn and uncooperative like his daddy!!"  I can't wait!! Everyday, I am getting more and more excited for him to be here!! I can't wait to be a mommy and I can't wait for our little family to get a little bigger!!!


Rhett Ervin Dudley~24 weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers