Background

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Lovin'

I have been so lazy this Summer! My days consist of sleeping til at least 9:30, drinking coffee with my mom and Linzi and spending the rest of my time with my sweet boys!  I have loved getting to spend every minute of every day with my beautiful, growing boy!  He is getting so big and I can't believe how fast he is growing up!! Here are some pics of my cutie pie!
Getting a little too dangerous for Momma!

Nana got Rhett a MINIVAN! Haha

Handsome Dudley Boys!

Crazy Baby!

He loves to swim!

Just actin' silly!

Supporting Daddy, the Rangers and Tech all in the same night!

Fun in the Sun!

Goofball!

2 comments:

  1. He is a cutie! And I love the camo onesie! so Cute....but I gotta ask - What is the medicine bottle he is clutching in all the pictures! He reminds me of Mark and his bottle of anti-acids! Don't leave home without it! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. rhett is so cute dancing,he is always smiling and having a great time he is a sweet baby mema loves him, kiss him for me.

    ReplyDelete

Followers